These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: StageScape M20d Mixer Community Support

System Freeze (recording sessions)
by pgraca on 2013-02-25 03:30:42

Hello

Here is my situation. I updated to the last firmware last week as this picture shows

2013-02-25 12.17.53.jpg

My issue occured saturday night while I was on stage. During the session, it seems that my SD Card for whatever reason could'nt be accessed any more by the mixer. I tried another card but the recording interface remained freezed like shown in the picture below: I could not change the source of the recording (even direct PC). The popup menu was always in "loading status".

2013-02-25 12.18.34.jpg

Today, i made a restore factory settings and the situations seems normal again..

Any clue on why I was not able to replace my sd card with another one?

For the record my SD card (I bought it one month ago) is a Transcend TS32GSDHC10E Carte Mémoire SDHC 32 Go Classe 10

Re: System Freeze (recording sessions)
by pgraca on 2013-02-25 03:32:45

Just a little more word: The icon in the second image is a white question marck on red background.

by ArneLine6 on 2013-02-25 08:43:17

Did you try to press the tab "Recording Folder" to select the recording location on the SD card ?

by pgraca on 2013-02-25 08:53:36

Hello

Yes I did try everything I could think of (just for the record, in my professional life, I'm an IT guy and I do developp app for tablets).

I clicked on

-> The recording folder tab

-> The trash icon

-> The keyboard icon

-> The load session button

No solution....

When I removed and then inserted back the defective SD Card, the Media Icon had a kind of "Forbidden" icon indicating me (I guess) that the sd card was not recognized

I inserted then a brand new SD card (the same reference TS32GSDHC10E ) but the same "forbidden" icon was raising on the screen

I ordered an ultra high speed SD card on amazon today... Let's hope it won't happen again... I ruined my recording session this week end

by line6jonb on 2013-02-26 17:29:37

Are you sure that your second SD card was formatted to FAT32?  Is there a possibility that the lock mechanism on the SD card engaged?

by pgraca on 2013-02-26 23:13:43

Hi

Yes, I'm absolutely sure. I restored the factory settings yesterday and then the SD card was perfectly recognized.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.