|"Being a vintage guy, I’ve never gotten excited about new amps for bass players, but the LowDown has completely changed
my mind. This thing sounds unbelievably fat. The octave and synth sounds are killer."
- Jonathan Ahrens (bassist for Liz Phair, Matt Redman, Josh Kelley)
"A really fast-tracking, flexible synth bass sound I can actually use in the real world - very cool."
- Justin Meldal-Johnsen (Ima Robot, bassist for Beck, Macy Gray)
"The ROCK tone in this thing is nailed! Unlike other combos, it makes me feel like I am playing through my kick ass
- Tim Payne (Thursday)
"Finally, something that really delivers the old school dirt with portability."
- Liam Wilson (The Dilinger Escape Plan)
||“My band is in the middle of writing for our next album and the LowDown has given me the ability to create and manipulate awesome new bass tones. The volume this combo produces is shocking. It has opened up a whole new world of inspiration."
- Chris Amato (Hidden in Plain View)
"The SVT [‘Rock’ model based on* an SVT®] in this thing is amazing. If you're looking for a new amp, I recommend the one with multiple personality disorder. I am sure you will love meeting each one."
- Lance Morrison (bassist for Alanis Morissette, Don Henley, Volto)
"A combo bass amp with tone, versatility and attitude. What a revolutionary concept! Thanks Line 6."
- Ric Fierabracci (bassist for Chick Corea, Dave Weckl)